TG Studio | Careers
OFFICE MANAGER / PA
TG STUDIO is seeking a studio/office manager with excellent interpersonal skills and at least three years of experience. The best candidate should have a natural interest in architectural design, be able to support the overall office culture and capture the vision of our studio. Availability to start ASAP is a benefit.
- Strong leadership, organisational, and excellent communication skills; must have strong time management and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Must have strong writing and communication skills. Microsoft Office (Xcel and Word), InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills required.
- Should be numerate and have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- General office management: managing studio calendar, timesheets, email accounts and office supplies, and answering the phone
- Maintain ongoing client relations in person and over the phone.
- Financial management: invoicing, book keeping, payroll and managing fee schedules.
- Act as an interface between the partners and the studio: maintain a general knowledge of all projects and keep senior staff informed of all pertinent project information.
- Marketing and PR: maintain marketing materials, manage press inquiries, assist with award submissions (graphic and/or written sections).
- Draft and edit firm publications, partners’ bios and partners’ correspondence; copy and scan documents; receive/send mail.
- You will be responsible for tracking leads as they reach your inbox, distributing these leads among the team, and managing the follow up process to ensure new and exciting opportunities continue to be pursued to the team.
- Must handle confidential and high level information with discretion and diplomacy.
Personal assistant to directors:
- Travel/hotel/itinerary arrangements for meetings around the UK and abroad.
- Booking of personal flights and travel arrangements, restaurants and hotels.
- List keeping and prioritising, regular reminders of any un-actioned tasks that require attention.
- Expense management: collating all receipts and reconciling with monthly credit card statements., calculating any money owed for personal expenditure.
- Maintaining spreadsheet containing the ‘target list’ of individuals – ensuring regular meetings are held and keeping records of feedback and action points from the meetings.
- Organising annual performance reviews for each employee.
- Tracking and approving annual leave for all employees. Ensuring there is necessary cover at all times to cope with the workload.
- Organising and implementing CPD training programme all employees (external suppliers provide in office training at least once per month).
To apply: Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter and CV as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can only respond to a limited number of qualified candidates. No phone inquiries, or agencies please.