TG-Studio was appointed to join two separate apartments on the 2nd floor of a magnificent mansion block in central London bordering Hyde Park. The building was built in 1880; it is constructed out of brick with grand turn of the century decorations. The two separate apartments consisted of a 3 bed and a 2 bed, and feature high ceilings. Neither apartment had been renovated for over 40 years.
TG-Studio won the commission by suggesting a complete change of layout which involved moving entertainment areas to the front part of the buildings and connecting 3 major rooms. In addition four bedrooms all with en suites were carved out of the rest of the apartment. The guest WC and loads of practical storage space along a newly farmed corridor became the spine of the newly formed larger unit.